for Photos Floor Plans Aerial Views Virtual Tours Videos Sign Installation Peace of Mind
in Upstate, SC
MLS Measurements Included
Never worry again about room dimensions for your MLS listing. Our PhotoTech will collect those measurements at the shoot. It’s included with every photo pack!
Lightning Fast Turnaround
Photos, videos, virtual tours: you name it, and we’ll edit, polish and deliver it all 24-48 hours after the property shoot.
Every project we take on is delivered via a customizable property listing website, personalized with your branding and all the home’s details.
MLS Compliant Content
We deliver our content with branded and unbranded options to make sure you can maximize every platform to promote your property.
& Virtual Tours with Lightning Fast Turnaround
Distinctive Real Estate Photos, Videos
& Virtual Tours with Lightning
North 7th is a one-stop shop for your real estate marketing needs: polished photos, engaging video, detailed 3D tours, and even drone shots and virtual staging. Stop scrolling through your contact list for the right photo or video “guy;” it’s all right here.
Ensure your clients’ homes are distinctive among the hundreds of other options, with a full media suite of house photos, video, aerial shots, and 3D tours. Let us help you add value to your inventory and sell homes faster with an array of add-ons too, like virtual staging and twilight imagery.
What’s more, the user experience is super smooth and simple: the very next day after our shoot, you can access your files easily and push them live instantaneously. You can even opt for a custom website for each property. Whatever your needs, we offer packages and à la carte options to cover all your bases.
With our polished, professional results, quick turnaround time, and easy user experience, North 7th is the premier go-to for all your real estate services needs.
Premium Visuals for Listings That Sell
Tap images to learn more
We bundled our most popular services
StandardCreate a Memorable Listing
- 25 Photo Pack
- MLS Measurements
- Choice of Aerial Stills
or Standard 2D Floor Plan
ProNext Level Marketing
- 25 Photo Pack
- Aerial Stills
- MLS Measurements
- Choice of Matterport 3D Tour
or Showcase Video
PremiumShowcase Your High-End Property
- 36 Photo Pack
- Aerial Stills
- MLS Measurements
- Matterport 3D Tour
- Showcase Pro Video
- 2D Floor Plan
- Larger Photo Packages
- Aerial Stills & Video Included
- Showcase Community
- 4K Virtual Tours
- Cinematic & Lifestyle Videos
- 2D Floor Plan
- Premium Editing
Commercial Property or Short-Term Rental?
designed to maximize exposure to your listings!
Packaged to capture the size and features of your commercial listings, these bundles include all you need to show off your listing and its neighboring amenities.
- Standard: 25 Photo Pack + 2D Floor Plan | $309
- Pro: 25 Photo Pack + 2D Floor Plan + 6 Aerials + 2 Aerial Overlays | $461
- Additional charge for properties larger than 5000 sq. ft.
- 6 Aerial Photos | $100
- 6 Aerial Photos + Overlays | $150
- 36 Photo Pack Upgrade | $65
- 50 Photo Pack Upgrade | $90
- Aerial Video | $199
- Aerial + Interior Video | $299
- Matterport | 10 cents/sq. ft.
These bundles are designed specifically for short term rental properties like AirBnBs. In addition to our standard angles, we include photos that show off the amenities in the home (such as the kitchen with the cabinets open) and several editorial-style photos that show off the atmosphere and experience of staying at the home.
- Standard: 25 Photo Pack + 10-15 Lifestyle Photos | $480
- Pro: 25 Photo Pack + 10-15 Lifestyle Photos + 2D Floor Plan with Fixed Furniture | $635
- Premium: 36 Photo Pack + 10-15 Lifestyle Photos + 3D Tour | $764
This bundle is designed for apartment communities that need to advertise their amenities and multiple floor plans. Includes 15 photos + 3D Tour per floor plan, and 10 photos + 6 aerials photos for the community. 2 of the aerial photos include a graphical overlay of nearby amenities and major roads.
- 1 Unit: 15 Photo Pack of Unit + 10 Community Photos + 3D Tour + 6 Aerials + 2 Overlays | $800 (regularly $864)
- 2 Units: 15 Photo Pack per Unit + 10 Community Photos + 3D Tour per unit + 6 Aerials + 2 Overlays | $1300 (regularly $1404)
- Additional units | $500/each (regularly $540)
À La Carte
- Aerial Stills $69
6 Aerial Photos
- Virtual Twilight $119
6 digitally composited photos enhanced to simulate a twilight shoot
- Twilight Photos $139
6 photos shot at dusk
- Community Photos $20
2 photos of the neighborhood amenities
- Lifestyle Photos $100
10-15 editorial-style photos showcasing the atmosphere and details of the interior design and features of a well-staged home.
- Showcase $169
Showcase the flow of your listing for potential buyers; includes exterior and interior footage.
60 seconds long.
- Showcase Pro $275
Invite the audience to experience what it's like to live and be in this space;
Includes aerial, exterior and interior footage.
90 seconds long.
- Aerial Video $169
Perfect for marketing land, show off the views, surrounding community, and bounds of your listing.
Up to 60 seconds long.
- Agent Walkthrough $299
A 2-3 minute video of the agent giving a tour of the home. Can be recorded vertically or horizontally. Agent must be present at appointment.
- Virtual Staging $35
Make any room look fully furnished; $35 per image, Typical order size is 2-4 images
- Rush Editing $50
Applicable to photos only. Typically returned late evening same day as appointment.
*See Same Day Policy below.
- Courier Services $39+
Need to pick-up a commission check across town? Check in on a vacant listing? Drop off keys? Save the trip - we'll go for you! Base price + mileage
‘Satisfaction guaranteed’ is all fine and dandy. But we’d much rather you be absolutely DELIGHTED with your order, so we go to great lengths to make that happen.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
How it works
- Our company observes most federal holidays. If you’re in need of an appointment on a holiday, please call or email our office to see if we’re able to accommodate the request. email@example.com | 864.808.3008
- Appointments that take place on a holiday will be charged a 25% surcharge.
- Media will be delivered on the next business day after the holiday.
- If the forecast indicates inclement weather during your appointment, we will reach out to you and ask if you prefer that we:
- Move forward with the appointment as best as possible. If drone photos or videos are included in the order, we’ll cancel & remove the drone photos or videos from the other.
- Reschedule the entire appointment without paying the cancellation or rescheduling fee.
- Complete the order without aerial photos and reschedule aerials only for $25 additional trip fee.
- When your appointment is confirmed, we’ll provide you with a list of recommendations on how to best prepare the property for the appointment.
- If, upon the PhotoTech’s arrival, the property is not ready for the appointment but final preparations can be completed by you and/or the seller within 15 minutes of the appointment start time, the PhotoTech will work around you to complete the appointment as best as possible.
- If the property is not ready for the appointment when the PhotoTech arrives, we will reach out to you, alert you of the condition of the property, and ask if you prefer we continue with the appointment or reschedule the appointment. Cancellation or rescheduling fees will apply.
- The PhotoTech is not required or responsible to clean the property or otherwise prepare it for the appointment.
- The agent can reschedule an appointment using the link in the confirmation email up to 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Within 24 hours of the appointment, please notify us and we will cancel the appointment for the agent to reorder once the property or seller is ready.
- When an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours prior to the appointment time, the deposit paid serves as the cancellation fee and will not be applied to future or rescheduled orders.
- When an order is cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the appointment, the deposit will be applied as a customer credit towards future orders.
- If the agent or the homeowner is to provide access to the PhotoTech for the appointment but is not present at the appointment time:
- Our office will reach out to the agent to confirm the appointment time, location, and access details.
- The PhotoTech will begin working on the exterior media as they’re able while waiting.
- If the agent or homeowner is unable to be at the property within 15 minutes of the appointment start time, the appointment will be cancelled and the agent will need to reorder the appointment.
- The deposit will serve as a cancellation fee and will not be applied to future or rescheduled appointments.
- In the event the wrong address was supplied for the appointment, our PhotoTech will navigate to the correct address if it is possible to still complete the appointment in the time allotted.
- If the PhotoTech is unable to reach the correct property in time, the appointment will be postponed and the agent can reschedule the appointment through the link in the confirmation email.
- The deposit will be re-applied as a “24 Hour Reschedule Fee” in addition to the balance for the order.
These appointments must be a morning appointment and scheduled to be completed before 1 PM to ensure delivery by 11:59pm that same calendar day. These typically take between 3-6 hours (after the shoot is completed) to edit and return them with our standard quality.
In the event the property is occupied by a tenant, the agent and/or the homeowner is expected to be at the appointment to ensure access, completion of the appointment, and to mitigate any potential issues with the tenants.